Hey Ali - I love your blog - I'm adding you to our family links if that's okay. Fun pumpkins! Next year we're going for kids carving their own because this year we spent nearly 2 hours carving intricate designs the boys picked out of a pumpkin carving book. I love your post for Edward's bday - how great that you kept track of his age month to month by photo - I tried and never kept up with it. You are amazing!!!!! We're coming home at Christmas for about 10 days and I really want to see you so lets talk before then. Love you! -Rach
Cleaning and Scrubbing can wait til tomorrow For babies grow up, we learn to our sorrow So quite down cob webs, dust go to sleep I'm rocking my babies cause babies don't keep
2 comments:
Those are great pumpkins! Tell the kids Aunt Jacque Sue thinks they're scary and cool!
Hey Ali - I love your blog - I'm adding you to our family links if that's okay. Fun pumpkins! Next year we're going for kids carving their own because this year we spent nearly 2 hours carving intricate designs the boys picked out of a pumpkin carving book. I love your post for Edward's bday - how great that you kept track of his age month to month by photo - I tried and never kept up with it. You are amazing!!!!! We're coming home at Christmas for about 10 days and I really want to see you so lets talk before then.
Love you!
-Rach
Post a Comment