Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Teddy!

What a fun first year we have had with our Little (by little I mean HUGE)


EDWARD...TEDDY...TED


Although he started out very small and a little fragile
he has turned out to be a pretty tough and resiliant boy.


Its hard to believe that a year ago I was finally walking around after months of bed rest and didn't know that my husband was about to drop to the hospital floor at the sight of a needle.


Daddy has fully recovered from his head injury
and mommy wishes she could go bak to bed rest!

What a great little big man this TED is!
It is amazing to see how he has grown.





Just Born



2 days


1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months


10 months

11 months



And our sweet, crazy fun TED today!
We love you BIG Boy! Happy Birthday

6 comments:

Joella Hancock Morris said...

What a handsome little man! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies?

Annie said...

oh, I want to eat him up! that picture of him at 10 months is one of the cutest that i've ever seen. what a handsome big boy. happy birthday ted!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday big guy! I hope I get to meet Teddy sometime soon.

Sarah said...

He's been asleep the last couple of times I've been over. He looks all grown up now! Happy Birthday Little Man!

Corey said...

How fun to see all of the photos over the past year! What a Big Boy he has become! I'm sure it's fun now that's he's older and playing with the other kids.

Danielle said...

I was just remarking that Teddy is as much of a ringer for Clayton as Nathan is of Jason. He's so cute!