Over the past couple years many of you have said "you should sell that"
So, I finally am!
I have a new shop on etsy and can't wait for you all to see it!
I also started a new blog just for the things that I make.
go see!!!
I am really having alot of fun with this! Maybe too much. My house is a disaster and my kids are climbing up the piles of laundry because mommy has been pre-occupied. I will put my sewing machine away for a little (at least til bed time) and just enjoy the fact that I took the time to finally do this. I will hopefully be giving myself the time to make more from now on, so check back often and let me know what you think!



1 comment:
Very cool, Ali! I'll go check out your shop. Did you see that our cousin, Leah, just started a couple businesses of her own, too? I'm so inspired by the entrepreneurial women in my family!
Post a Comment