Will some one please replace the picture on the top of this blog. It is over a year old and the kids dont look anything like that any more, and while your at it can you change my facebook picture...the one from last halloween :)
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
change is coming!
Added new stuff to etsy~ Not gonna tell you what.......you have to go see! If you do, then I promise I will stop this etsy thing and talk about my kids and my exciting life again! :)
Will some one please replace the picture on the top of this blog. It is over a year old and the kids dont look anything like that any more, and while your at it can you change my facebook picture...the one from last halloween :)
Will some one please replace the picture on the top of this blog. It is over a year old and the kids dont look anything like that any more, and while your at it can you change my facebook picture...the one from last halloween :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I am in LOVE! Those are soooo cute. They might be gone before you know it. :)
Ali - those are beautiful! Your Etsy stuff is SO much cooler than my Etsy stuff. ;)
I went to check it out and I'm so amazed at your talent. I love you too.
You are so creative! I love it! Congrats on finding time to do something you love and make money at the same time!
Post a Comment