We had a great time celebrating Teddy's first birthday at Quentin and Katherines house on Sunday. It was great to have all the grandmas and grandpas in the same room. Little Ted was a great sport considering that we found two ear infections at the doctors office the next day!

Pretty funny to see us with just one kid. I wonder where the other ones have gone?

Grandma Minta and Teddy. I think he had more fun with the spoons on the table than anything that night.

Did
I mention that he had TWO ear infections? This must have felt great...

Oh, theres those missing kids. Hmmmmm. Now the daddy is gone, interesting...I am beginning to notice a pattern.

Ted (Clayton's dad), Quentin (Clayton's brother) and Clayton. Can you tell that Teddy is definately a Kuhrau?

Liesel loves her Grandpa Duke!

All the Kuhrau grandaughters. Christina, Marissa and Liesel. What a pretty group of girls! I hope Liesel turns out as wonderful as her cousins!

I am sure that when Liesel is 15 she will look alot like Marissa.
Thank you all for a great little birthday celebration! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment