Monday, March 10, 2008

Mommy's been sick.....Liesel's in charge

Mommy has been really sick this week. That leaves me in charge! She left me to do all of her dirty work.
First, I had to take pictures of myself for the blog...


I had to fend for myself with chopsticks on Chinese Take out night...



I have to help with Teddy even though he is just about as big as me...


And I had to make sure we were all very quiet so mommy could rest...


I think I did a great job. Mommy is on the mend and should be back at it very soon!
Love, Liesel

2 comments:

leah said...

Awwww. I hope mommy gets better soon, little sweetums. You sure are a cutie pie!

Susan Hancock said...

Ali, you bet we remember you... are you kidding??? We talk about y'all all the time. You'd be amazed how often we talk "Family" and you are a part of that.

You would get a kick out of see all our grandbabies together here at our house. It's one wild place!

Hope you're feeling better soon. My Aly is pregnant and sick right now... no fun!

Your family is beautiful. Joel sends his love too.