Thursday, February 28, 2008

In Sickness and Health

I have been down and out for the last couple of days. Alot of good that painful flu shot did me! My fever is finally lower today and I feel a little more human.


Clayton was so great. He missed work yesterday to play Mr. Mom and did a great job. I noticed that the Princess did not get away with her usuall antics, though. Doesn't he know that she gets whatever she wants when she wants it? It would probably serve us all very well if we had more days with daddy in charge. He might actually make us follow the rules. I have to say, though, there is nothing like being sick for a couple of days to remind a mommy that she does do alot. It is truly amazing the things that I see that nobody else does.


This is what Liesel has been up to while left to her own devices:


This did not just happen once on Tuesday, but two times...."Mommy I eat the marker....Liesel Naughty." Have I ever mentioned that this Princess has a taste for marker tips? That's right, she EATS Markers!


No comments: