It's no wonder no one has any clean clothes to wear!
Liesel had a bag of de-hydrated strawberries (courtesy of grandma) and decided that they looked mighty fine on Teddy's head. Mommy was otherwise occupied with laundry duties in the basement when she dumped the bag on her little brother's head. She must have had second thoughts because I could see where she tried to clean him off but did nothing but rub the strawberry dust further in. Lesson: Never leave your 2 year old alone with your 4 month old.... especially with food. You'd think I'd have learned that by now! I guess laundry will be done when daddy gets home from now on!
Liesel found a stray barbie shoe that must have come from Olivia. She loves it and carries it everywhere. When asked what it is, she innocently replies "A Boobie Shoe!" This little girl loves anything minature. Just not strawberries.



1 comment:
Christina used to love mini stuff too. She still collects those miniature porcelain animals that come in those tea boxes (I don't know if you know what I'm talking about but they're really cool.) Miss you guys! ;)
Post a Comment