That every little girl needs to get her first haircut. Even if that girl has the most beautiful treasured golden curls.

I never thought I would be one of those moms who did not want to cut my baby's curls off, but I am. Teddy had his first hair cut last week at 4 months old. It took me two years to work up the courage to have her hair cut.

I saved some little golden curls from the floor and will treasure them forever! They will be a constant reminder of answered prayers!

In the end, I am really happy it was done. Her curls are even bouncier, and I don't think anyone but me will even notice the difference.

Liesel was in true form as a princess and even sat under the dryer with her trashy magazine after her cut so she could slowly blow dry...

Calvin and Emmitt got really cool big boy hair cuts. What handsome big boys!

On another note...
I found a grey hair today!
Notable enough for a picture, I think.
I haven't decided if I am going to pull it out yet. Part of me hates it, but the other part feels very deserving. I earned this with blood sweat and tears.
I never thought I would be one of those moms who did not want to cut my baby's curls off, but I am. Teddy had his first hair cut last week at 4 months old. It took me two years to work up the courage to have her hair cut.
I saved some little golden curls from the floor and will treasure them forever! They will be a constant reminder of answered prayers!
In the end, I am really happy it was done. Her curls are even bouncier, and I don't think anyone but me will even notice the difference.
Liesel was in true form as a princess and even sat under the dryer with her trashy magazine after her cut so she could slowly blow dry...
Calvin and Emmitt got really cool big boy hair cuts. What handsome big boys!
On another note...
I found a grey hair today!
Notable enough for a picture, I think.
I haven't decided if I am going to pull it out yet. Part of me hates it, but the other part feels very deserving. I earned this with blood sweat and tears.



2 comments:
LOVE the hair dryer pic! I think that you should keep the gray hair. Chez Chic!
LOL! you and Emily crack me up about the gray hairs! Luckily, I'm a medium ash blonde, so the gray won't be quite as noticable... :)
Thanks so much for visiting my site! I hope you don't mind me adding a link to yours on mine... Good, I knew you wouldn't... (*wink*)
Post a Comment