
Who can resist a little girl in a Christmas Dress? This is a hand-me-down from Annie and when I saw it in the bin I knew I was going to love it. Free and Cute. My two favorite qualities in children's clothing. And every little girl NEEDS Red Sparkly shoes. We call them Red Baskly Shoes here because whe Calvin was 2 he wanted a pair so bad and that is what he called them "Red Baskly Shoes, Pease Mommy!". I think he still has a little thing for them :)

Little Liesel hides every chance she gets. Whether she has something that she knows she shouldn't have, or she is ripping something to shreds, or just feels like getting away for a minute of private time. Today I found her without her knowing (I thought) when I saw the picture I realized that she caught me.
2 comments:
That is so funny! I love her little face peeking through. What a funny girl.
it took me a while to find her little face. too funny! love her in that dress.
Post a Comment