We all went up to Liesel's room when she woke up this morning to sing Happy Birthday and she screamed at us "NO Happy To You!!!" It wasn't until se saw all the pink presents and decorations that she was happy to comply with our request to celebrate her birthday.
It was at this point in present opening that Liesel yelled "a Baby, a Baby" She has wanted a baby in a box for a long time.
When it was time for candles she was embarrassed that we were all singing to her. She wouldn't blow out the candles. When her little friend did it for her she said "Uh Oh!" She just wanted to watch them flicker.
What a great day we had. I have been waiting for this day for a long time and it was all I imagined it would be.
Liesel is all I imagined her to be and more.
I love you sweet Weezie!



2 comments:
SO adorable! I love the "NO happy to you!" I can just picture it! The picture of her covering her face is cute too! By the way, I think Viv needs a fancy blanket like that. You should go into business with all your spare time ... ; )
now that you are the expert on parties can you please plan that pizza bowling party we keep talking about. fyi...we are staying here for the holidays to celebrate with aarons family.
Post a Comment