Friday, December 7, 2007

Baby Ballerina






This could have been one of the cutest things I have ever seen. Grandma gave Liesel a "Baby Ballerina" DVD for her birthday. It's a little girls dance instruction video.
Who knew? She loves it! A natural Ballerina.
This is amazing to me because I don't think there is a dancing bone in my body.
Where did I get this little girly girl?
Oh yeah.....my big boy Calvin liked it as much as Liesel does and wants to start ballet classes :) Should I be worried?

3 comments:

Annie said...

oh, that is really cute! I'll have to find out where she got it!

Jacque said...

Isn't Baby Ballerina the best! These pictures make me want to come and visit you and your family. I miss you guys.

Sarah said...

I can't think of anything cuter than her little buns and legs in that top picture. Priceless! You're a great blogger, by the way. I love all your pictures : )