We had the Jingle Bell Jam at Grammy's on Thursday night. All of her piano students played different Christmas carols. The boys performed wonderfully.
Liesel was pretty tired, and wanted to play the piano along with Calvin.
All the kids were matching and they were a big hit. However, my suspisions are confirmed that it is impossible to get a good picture of all four of them together. I will keep trying.
Ou baby Teddy is growing so fast. He definately has some meat on his bones now.
All of these little people are pretty excited for Santa!



2 comments:
So you're the one who bought all those pajamas! I saw those and I was going to order matching jammies for our family, but I waited too long and the selection wasn't so good. I don't think Dave would be very happy with pink stripes on Christmas.
You're kiddos are the cutest!
Actually, The big boys have hand-me downs from Carol Ann, Liesel's is from a thrift store and Teddy's is a gift Carol bought for Liesel. I could never justify the money spent on those jammies. It sure did work out well for us this year that Carol Ann always busy them for her kids :)
Post a Comment