Emmitt said yesterday, "I just don't want to go to bed tonight, because when I wake up it won't be Halloween anymore." All I could muster was "Thank goodness."
I remember loving Halloween as a child. What happened to me, you ask? I had four children, that's what. Worrying about who was going to be too cold outside, and who was going to argue about how much candy we could eat for dinner (Liesel was the worst) just got the best of me. I hope my kids had a great time anyway. It was fun, afterall, to watch all their eyes sparkle as they got all dressed up to go out. The sweeteset moment, though was when they were all tucked in bed and it was all over.
Now, we are arguing about how many pieces of candy they can have after breakfast. Maybe the candy will meet the garbage man early this year.



1 comment:
Hey Ali I found your blog from Annie!! Cute family and cute blog, I love that little Liesel is the only girl hanging out with her brothers.
Brittney Bellessa
Post a Comment