for all little drawings from my kids that are always made especially for me.
for naps, no matter how short they seem
for showers and soap no matter how few and far between they are.
for sunshine on a cold day so we can go to the park.
for little voices that say "Mommy, I Love You" and really mean it.
for my telephone...a connection to the outside world and an adult conversation.
for the internet. Without it there would be no Santa.
for blonde curly ponytails, kids in jammies and new baby smells.
But, most of all I am thankful for my sweet husband and four (WOW, 4!) beautiful kids.
I wouldn't trade this for anything.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Boy do I hear you on the nap situation. :) Glad to have found your blog - isn't it fun to have joined the blogosphere? I love finding another friend's blog and how that leads to finding other friend's blogs.
Post a Comment