Can you beleive it? It's already been a month since Teddy joined our family. Time flies when you are having fun (or, when you have 4 kids). He is sleeping better now but still doesn't want mommy to get anything done around the house. We are all getting used to the noises that he makes at all hours of the day and night. He seems to have something to say about everything that goes on around here. He must get that from his dad.
I am going to ask you to refer to the beginning of my blog. When I was put on bed rest I remeber not knowing how I could possibly manage staying in bed all day. I knew this time would come. So here I go.........
I wish all I did was lie around all day and eat bon bons! That sounds like a great deal of fun.



2 comments:
What a handsome boy! I love his smiley face.
He looks so much like his dad in these pics!
Post a Comment