Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Teddy's "Due Date"

Today is the day that Teddy was scheduled to arrive. Thank Goodness he caught an earlier flight! How would I have made it through the last two weeks without him here to hold?

Sleepless nights and a dirty house aside, I am the happiest I have ever been. My children are all amazing. It seems like just yesterday that I brought each of them home for the first time. Each to different circumstances and stages in my life. It is so wonderful to look at them now and know we have made it this far together. Calvin is so helpful with anything his mommy needs him to do and is always willing to stop what he is doing to play with his little sister. Emmitt is just in love with "his baby" and wants to hold him all day. Little Liesel is always there to help mommy change a diaper, or clean the house. I hope they all grow up knowing how much their mommy truly loves them!

I will always treasue this sweet time in our lives. A very special thank you to baby Teddy for making it possible earlier rather than later!

No comments: