Monday, September 24, 2007

Your tummy is FAT!




So, this time, all I asked for was a picture with all of my kids and my new hair cut......Seems simple enough.

Then, silly daddy turned the TV off to take the picture and my biggest had a little melt down and was sent to his room. Oh well, at least the other two stayed for the picture.

So, obviously, I got my hair cut today. I was hesitant to cut so much but I love it!

The boys didn't even notice. I asked if they noticed anything different about mommy and Emmitt said "Your tummy is FAT." Like that's new?! Haven't I been fat like this forever? Sure seems like it.

I went to the Dr today and she said that if little Teddy doesn't work himself out by October 1st or 2nd then she will induce me! WOW! It's hard to believe that in a week we will see him and I will lose this belly.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You look great! I really like your hair. What a funny comment about your tummy. You gotta love kids :)