I am sad to see our summer go! Thought the weather is still nice enough for summer fun, it's time for us to resume our crazy hectic school year activities
Daddy was the best cannon baller at the pool this year! To be honest, I tried to beat him, but couldn't manage to get me knees up before I so elegantly hit the water
. It seems I better leave that to those who have not born 4 children....
My garden is in it's prime, but not for long here in Seattle! Lets hope it stays warm enough for a few more tomatoes and sunflower seeds!

Grandma and Grandpa came to meet us at our last hurrah camping trip! Liesel loves that Grandpa. She thought he made the best hot dogs and smores.

The boys are off to school! Mommy looks a little (OK, alot) tired and worn out, but I promise it was a fun summer

We have really missed Calvin and Emmitt! The house is so quiet and slow when they aren't around. It is amazing what two big boys at school and two little ones that nap can do for a tired mommy!

While they are gone Ted has taken to cooking! Fried anything is his specialty. Eggs anyone?

And that little Liesel FINALLY let me braid her hair! I have been waiting for this day for years! I don't think I have ever seen prettier head of braided golden curls!

We had a great summer and I am sad to see it go.
3 comments:
I love your sweet family and I enjoyed being brought up to date. We'll see you next week!
you don't look THAT tired. :) i looked at all those pics and I thought, "oh good, she is wearing her green shirt", and you know that if I were there I would take out Leisel's bink, braid her hair and eat all of Ted's fried specialties. I am not sure about clay's cannonballs though. :) lol. congrats on a summer survived!
Leisel's hair is getting really long! What a beautiful braid, love the goldielocks!
Post a Comment