So Many Kids......So Little Time!
Calvin is busy reading
Emmitt is busy building
Liesel is busy putting together puzzles
Teddy is busy getting in to everything
Daddy is busy sitting in traffic
and
Mommy is just plain busy!
We have all had a great summer so far! Hope yours is just as busy!



5 comments:
Those are great pictures Ali. You have 4 wonderful, beautiful kids. And it looks like you're having a busy summer.
Really fun to see Ali! Glad your back blogging. Kiss the kids for me. ILU
That's the joy of summers...being busy and enjoying being outside. Hey we need to get together sometime I have formula and cereal for you if you need it!
so glad that you posted some pics of your cute fam. It makes me feel like I am closer. does this mean that you'll post more often? I sure hope so!
Post a Comment