Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Our tax dollars at "work"


I couldn't resist this!
These are the city workers employed to fix the street in front of my house.
(picture is taken from my front window)
The guy in the foreground sitting is looking at a laptop. When Liesel and I were out with the dog we overheard him showing his buddies videos on youtube. The other guys are just hangin out and shootin the breeze. All while one person is working away inside the whole in the street.
That person is a WOMAN
Isn't that just typical?
Aren't you glad you paid your taxes!

3 comments:

Annie said...

That is toooooooooo funny! I love that you captured it. Atleast one of the guys is talking to the crazy eye sewer guy that is working on your neighbor's place. He's probably trying to avoid a lawsuit. :)

btw, do not click on the please see here. it's a virus, which is the last thing that the kuhrau's need!

Jacob said...

I don't know if that is funny...or not! The POOR woman in the hole! I'm glad you found a new place with, I'm sure, plenty of the essential dirt needed under the street and hopefully free of any sewage problems from here on out! Oh, the things you look back and laugh about!

mary said...

Dude, You have GOT to update your blog!! :)